· Donna Kuethe – Email: email@example.com
For information on the Granite State Track & Field Program please visit http://granitestatetrackandfield.weebly.com/ This website will serve as the home for this program and it will be updated regularly as information becomes available.
1. Coordinate with NHRPA, LOCO Sports, and local communities.
2. Review any proposed modifications pertinent to the annual meet.
3. Review the program with respect to number of participants. NHRPA membership requirements for all participating agencies and communities; restrictions per community and any modifications of the pre registration procedures to permit the success of this program.
4. Present any proposed changes in the program to the Association as needed.
5. Award and submit FISH points to FISH Committee on active committee member participation within the committee.