Dear Friends of Granite State Track and Field:
After much consideration and discussion, and with great sadness, the New Hampshire Recreation and Park Association’s Granite State Track and Field Committee, with the blessing of the Executive Board of that organization, have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Granite State Track and Field District Meets and New Hampshire State Meet.
There’s simply too much uncertainty surrounding the COVID 19 virus for us to know if we’ll be able to safely offer the quality program that we traditionally provide, and all associated with it expect. The health and well- being of our athletes, volunteers and spectators is our number one concern. We considered holding off on the decision, offering alternatives, postponing and re-scheduling, but in the end, this decision was driven by a commitment to ensure the well-being of all and the integrity of the program.
With that, the Granite State Track and Field Committee will turn its focus towards the 2021 season and will commit to providing the very best track and field experience for our young athletes. We look forward to seeing you and being “back on track” (and field) in 2021.
Granite State Track and Field Committee
· Donna Kuethe – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the Granite State Track & Field Program please visit http://granitestatetrackandfield.weebly.com/ This website will serve as the home for this program and it will be updated regularly as information becomes available.
1. Coordinate with NHRPA, LOCO Sports, and local communities.
2. Review any proposed modifications pertinent to the annual meet.
3. Review the program with respect to number of participants. NHRPA membership requirements for all participating agencies and communities; restrictions per community and any modifications of the pre registration procedures to permit the success of this program.
4. Present any proposed changes in the program to the Association as needed.
5. Award and submit FISH points to FISH Committee on active committee member participation within the committee.