CHAIRPERSON: Krystal Alpers, Franklin Parks & Recreation
Assigned Executive Board Member: John Kohlmorgen
Members: Aimee Gigandet, Donna Kuethe, Les Dion
General Responsibilities as written in BYLAWS:
1. The awards committee shall recommend criteria for all present and future awards and present to the Executive Board.
2. The awards committee shall meet annually and select award and scholarship recipients.
3. The Executive Board may appoint a member from each district to serve on the committee.
1. To increase number of award applications and promote online applications for all awards, by communicating the process and timeline to the executive director and having a pre-application process for larger awards.
2. To get price quotes from commercial members before purchasing from non-commercial members. (Goal use our commercial members for as many purchases as possible)
3. To promote awards winners in media including NRPA and if applicable to forward award winners for regional award consideration.
4. Work with Executive Director to communicate the process and timeline for award applications.
5. Create and submit a budget to Executive Director and Treasurer by announced annual deadline.