CHAIRPERSON: Greg Bisson, Exeter Parks & Recreation Department
CHAIRPERSON: Andy Bohannon, Keene Parks & Recreation
Assigned Executive Board Member: Craig Fraley & Entire Executive Board
Members: Aimee Gigandet, Jesse Moore, Mike Lane
General Responsibilities as written in BYLAWS:
1. The Program Committee shall be responsible for planning statewide programs & social events and arranging for professional training workshops and events.
1. Create training calendar for the year.
2. Recruit speakers for NHRPA Coffee Talk and other zoom meetings (summer camp, aquatics, skateboard examples)
3. Maintain and update Facebook page to keep membership apprised of current events.
4. Work with Executive Director to create online registration and advertisements for workshops and events.
5. Create and submit a budget to Executive Director and Treasurer by announced annual deadline.
6. Plan and organize holiday social and other social events.
7. Plan and organize 2023 Maintenance workshop.
8. Plan and organize 2023 Playground Maintenance workshop.
9. Plan and organize 2023 Summer Camp Summit.
10. Plan and organize other fundraising programs.